Monday, November 7, 2011

Where have you been!?

  It's been a month, did you miss me? This has been a busy month! We FINALLY moved back into our condo. Boxes are still left unpacked, probably will be for months. Then my aunt and mom took me to Vegas to celebrate my 30th birthday!

We were in Vegas for 4 days and boy were they glorious! We stayed at the Bellagio, which was grand! The photo above was taken from my mom and aunts room. We would just sit in front of the window and watch the fountains dancing to the music.

 Now this was MY room! That's right, MY room! I was very spoiled. I got that king size bed all to myself! And I slept like a ROCK! My bathroom had a shower and a soaking tub. One night I took a nice, hot bath and read a magazine. THEN I took a great, hot shower! THEN read magazines in bed! Are you jealous yet? ALL moms need a vacation like this!

 Of course, I gambled some. Which I really don't like doing, I'm cheap. I spent about $70 bucks on the slots. The most I won at one time was $50, but quickly lost that. My mom and aunt did very well. I spent the rest of my money on shopping for clothes. It was so nice to be able to walk around and try things on without 3 kids distracting me.


 We saw The Beatles Love and Blue Man Group. Very entertaining shows that I highly recommend! Everything was so relaxing. It was so nice to just take care of me. I got to go swimming and lay out by the pool. I basically did almost everything that a mom dreams of doing on a vacation. I didn't have to think of what to cook for dinner, nor did I have to clean up! I got to just focus on me. I hadn't done that in such a long time. I feel like I got so much clarity just relaxing. I did miss my family dearly. In that, I appreciated them all the more. If you can, get away! Even if it is just for one night.

 Oh, but the fun didn't stop in Vegas! I flew into Seattle to meet up with my husband and son. The girls stayed back with my mother in law. We visited family and friends. Got to stop in IKEA fro 20 minutes and bought dishes that we carried on the plane so we didn't have to pay for shipping. LOVE IKEA!! Oh, can I just say that going from taking care of 3 kids to 1 is so easy!!! Especially when that kid is 4 years old!

 Sorry this photo isn't all that clear, but it's the only one I got of me dressed up. Our friends hold a Murder Mystery every year for Halloween because that is one of their birthdays. We have been doing it for 6 years now!
 Here are our great hosts! She was a trapeze artist and... well you know what he was going for. The theme was "Murder Under The Big Top." My husband was the ring master and I was the person who is in charge of all the animals. We thought it would be funny if I wore lots of fur and animal skin. Hence the snake skin hat and fur collar.
 We had a muscle man, knife thrower, FBI agent, and more trapeze artists. It was a lot of fun, always is! Have you ever done a murder mystery? What did you dress up as? The clown ended up being the murderer and no one guessed it! I should of known, clowns are evil! Like the fru-its of the dev-il. (Name the movie!)

 I've also been busy working out, wahoo!!! I'm working hard with Chandra, owner of Stroller Strides. She is introducing a new program, BodyBack. Ill tell you more about it tomorrow so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment