Monday, November 21, 2011

Body Back: Momma Wants Her Booty Back

 Okay, I just finished the "Momma Wants Her Booty Back" DVD....... I hate you Lisa Drumman. This video KICKED my BOOTY!!! And my little chicken legs! I probably should not of eaten those 3 handfuls of chocolate chips before doing the video.

 Can I just tell you that through the video I was saying "oh come on Lisa, are we done yet?" and "you've got to be kidding me, we are not done yet?" and "we are ONLY half way!"  Yes the workout is only 30 minutes. This is how out of shape I am.

 Out of all the videos, this was the hardest one for me. I consider myself athletic, but this shows me how out of it I truly am. On several of the exercises I had to rest because I couldn't even keep up with the lady who was doing the easy moderation exercise. Then several other times I had to stop because I was cramping.

 What helped me get through this workout was looking at those mommas on the video and how amazing their bodies looked. "I can get there right?" Well maybe I need to stop eating 3 handfuls of chocolate chips!

 I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I know it was a great workout, even though I was cursing Lisa and so wanted to just sit down. So I guess I do truly love you Lisa. Thanks for helping me get my booty back.

No comments:

Post a Comment