Friday, October 17, 2014

Life Happens


 Hey everyone! So let me catch you up to speed! My last post was over a year ago! Sorry 'bout that, but life was happening so quick!

  In that time, I had my 4th child and we are done! Phew! I was also homeschooling my oldest, selling our condo, and trying to keep my head above water. So my blogging was last to be taken care of, sorry!

 Things have slowed down and I'm hankering to tell parents about all the cool things to do around the state. I'm looking at starting a team of writers to help me do this on the blog. Are you interested? My vision is to have a mom or dad from each city write about what families can do in their town. You can also write about life in Alaska with your kid(s). I'm open to ideas! I just want to reach all of Alaska! Is this you? If so, please e-mail me at alaskaskids@gmail.com.

 Check back periodically as I update the site. Hope you are out enjoying these fall days!




1 comment: